HyperSmash Hues N Blues: EOTD: Sugarpill Lumi

Search This Blog

Friday 9 March 2012

EOTD: Sugarpill Lumi

Hi everyone, sorry for the gap in posting, I have been busy with work, and am unable to use my own computer at the moment. Anyway, here's an eye look I did today using Sugarpill's Lumi loose eyeshadow, which is a beautiful blue shimmer with a clear base. It looks great layered over other colours to give them a blue duochrome effect.



I used:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Sleek matte cream colour on the lid (not sure which, I layered a few)
Fyrinnae Parental Advisory in the crease
Evil Shades Zombie in the crease to define
Sugarpill Lumi around the edges of Parental Advisory and on the inner corner over Nyx Milk Jumbo Eye Pencil
Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen
Black mascara


I hope you like this look!

9 comments:

  1. I liked this today! Pretty colour :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty, I love that the majority of the look is nude and then BAM you have a crazy pretty crease. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This look turned out awesome! These colors look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is just lovely, the crease is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous ! The naked lid with the purples is such a nice combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoa! such a cool shaped crease! and the colour of it was so cool that the first word in my head was moonlight colour haha!
    i really love your looks!/Azure

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, Lumi always looks so awesome, I need to get that one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww i love this look! and will definitely try it:) thanks for the lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete