HyperSmash Hues N Blues: Update

Search This Blog

Thursday 2 February 2012

Update

Hi everyone! Hope you are all well. Just to let you know that the blog is gonna be a bit quiet for the next couple of weeks. I've been suffering a horrible cold, on top of having tons of college work to get through. However I did receive a box brimming full of makeup from Wendy from Turtle Beauty the other day, as I won a contest on her blog! Yay! :D As soon as I get chance I will post some pictures and swatches of the stuff for you!

5 comments:

  1. hey it's okay, we'll be wainting for you once you feel better! in the mean time, watch the swatch of three wolfmoon here: http://eyegraffiti.blogspot.com/2011/12/dear-shiro.html

    and also, watch a lot of movies and drink tons of tea, then you'll feel better!!/Azure

    ReplyDelete