HyperSmash Hues N Blues: Eyes of the Day - Dinosaur Plushie

Search This Blog

Monday 8 August 2011

Eyes of the Day - Dinosaur Plushie

So in my last Fyrinnae order I finally got Dinosaur Plushie! Everyone goes on about it, so I don't know why I've left it so long to let it join my collection. But I have it now, and it's true, photos do no justice to how sparkly and pretty it is.

Click photos to enlarge.






Products used:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Fyrinnae Dinosaur Plushie
Hi Fi Cosmetics Dark Star Capricorn
Fyrinnae Daemon's Tail
Sleek Oh So Special Palette (matte cream and matte light brown)
Mascara

Hope you like the look!

12 comments:

  1. aaaaaaah i love dinosaur plushie !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Never heard about dinosaur plushie before! Can`t understand that because it is such a pretty colour. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Robyn: argh noooo!
    @Meilu: no probs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a beautiful translucent color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Meredith Jessica: yeah, I'm thinking about how it would look over black... mmm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. woooow!!! it's so glowy and pretty....i really want it :D

    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice and sparkly without being over the top, I really like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too pretty! I love the sparkles and I love how you used a nice transitional shade in the crease!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how it looks against that crease colour, very purrty. :) I must make an actual Fyrinnae order soon....

    ReplyDelete