HyperSmash Hues N Blues: Neutral with a pop of colour

Search This Blog

Monday 16 May 2011

Neutral with a pop of colour

Here's a really easy look to do when you want to incorporate some colour but without going over the top or your makeup standing out too much. Definitely something to try if you're not too confident with doing eye makeup. You can add something bright along your lower lashline or above your top lashes to see what kind of colours you like and you feel suit you best :)





Products used:

UDPP
UD Sidecar - crease
Barry M Dazzle Dust 51 Mushroom - lid
UD Hustle - outer corner
My Pretty Zombie Illustrated Ink - lower lashline
Hi Fi Cosmetics Lithium - below Illustrated Ink

I got an order from My Pretty Zombie this week, not having tried the company before. Hopefully I will be able to post some swatches and thoughts on what I bought, as I love their shadows.I'm also thinking of swatching the Barry M dazzle dusts if anyone is interested in those :)

No comments:

Post a Comment