HyperSmash Hues N Blues: Fyrinnae Swatches Part 3: Blues Greens & Golds

Search This Blog

Friday 4 March 2011

Fyrinnae Swatches Part 3: Blues Greens & Golds

Here's the final installment of my Fyrinnae swatches, featuring the greens, blues golds and yellows I own from them. Fyrinnae make some of the prettiest green eyeshadows ever, they are so beautiful and unique. Just to note that the company isn't taking orders at the moment, and they often have a rather long order processing time. Despite this, I still whole-heartedly recommend them, it's really worth the wait. 

All the swatches are as usual, shown over Pixie Epoxy. This helps sparkles to stick, and colours to show up their richness and complexity so much better.

Indoor lighting.

 Sunlight.

Sparkles!

Notes: To me, Sea Turtle looks greener than it appears here. To my eye it is a soft grey-green. Pixie Epoxy makes the lilac shimmer show up more, turning it the shade it appears here.
Leif looks brighter to my eye, it's really a true grass green.
Adam & Steve's is a little more turquoise to my eye than it looks here.

 Sunlight.

Indoor lighting.

Notes: I think the second photos shows the colours pretty accurately. Lights of Kyoto and Winter, Again are quite similar, except Lights of Kyoto has a sheer base and larger sparkles, whereas Winter, Again has a soft pale blue base.


My favourites of these shadows are Omgwtf, Dokkalfar, Biker Chic, Dressed to Kill, Dragonskin and Adam & Steve's. I think Dokkalfar Dragonskin and Dressed to Kill work really well together for green smoky eyes, especially when used over Urban Decay's 24/7 liner in Stash. I love those olive-y greens on myself.

Hope you enjoy!

P.S. Thanks to everyone who has followed my blog and commented, I appreciate it so much :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this and all of your other Fyrinnae swatch posts! I have been dying to try a few things from them but it seems that their site is always down and the lip lustres aren't available right now :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like them! Yeah it's a shame, hope they can resolve their issues.

    ReplyDelete